got root?
Thursday, January 05, 2006
So I've started my work at WebCT and so far I must say I love it =) Testing is a fun job because especially in the beginning there are no precise guidelines to follow, it's basically your imagination at work to crack the machine. As I was telling a friend, I'm a 'hacker with a license to hack', in a James Bond-ian way of thinking about it. But it's not all that glamorous.

I can't give more details about my work due to certain NDAs that I had to sign. I can say that the WebCT software has some pretty wicked functionality and I wish my Uni upgraded to a newer version. I mean what I'm working with is actually 'pretty' as well =)

In other news I was having dinner tonight and realised that the cafeteria is the great social divide for teenagers. This is where it all starts, in the highschools of the world [that have one]. I suppose Klebold and Harris had a point starting in their cafeteria and not someplace else, maybe they weren't immediately aware of it but something in their subcounscious 'told' them to start there. Well, it depends if you let yourself influenced by the masses, if you think they are better than you. A weaker person will always find a way to latch onto what he or she perceives as a stronger person.

Keep hustlin' =)
Comments: Post a Comment  | | Home