got root?
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Microsoft - Where do you want to go today? | Computer Science Students' Society

I want to go snowboarding, to all points and purposes. But I will be there and see what 'trick' questions I can attack the MS representatives today. I do have a fair question about the state of Singularity, some concerns about the recent MS study discussing how Linux is worse than Windows [yeah, right =)] and something to do with the XBox360 that keeps crashing... day of the release too [I won't even scratch the surface on the idiocy of purposely under-supplying stores with these game units]

I'll let everyone know how this went and if I had a chance to get some clarifications regarding these issues. No, I'm not looking to get hired by them just yet and I don't think I have any reason to suck up to MS people to get a job there... I'll go work for Steve Jobs otherwise ;)

This reminds me there's some baffled employees at a local Future Shop that probably wonder why their sexy display iMac works erratically... something to do with `chmod -R 0000 ~` =) I'm the Bastard Linux Guerilla Warrior... guy.

Cheers all!
Comments: Post a Comment  | | Home